Being a mom and carrying a LV!

I think you can rock that bagg!!!

Congrats on being a mommy :heart::girlsigh::heart:

(you might look into a shoulder bag, cause after a while speedies in general get kind of tiring on you wrist/arm, and it might be a bit of a hassle with a baby and a handbag.....IMO)

Go ahead and carry it with pride. I have an 8 mth old and will be getting my first speedy soon. I will have no problems carrying it while pushing my daughter in her stroller.

Once your child is walking and out of the stroller you will probably want/need a shoulder bag. I would find it very uncomfortable to carry a Speedy and be chasing after a little one.

Do it! I'm hoping my friends pick up on my bag fetish when I have kids and get me a fabulous designer baby bag! ha ha ha....who needs diapers, rattles, clothes??? Kidding! Enjoy it and know you will be the most stylish mom on the playground;)

As long as it isn't cumbersome to you, it looks fine! I carried designer bags back when my kids were little. I used my mono petite noe most of the time and it was great. 16 years later, I still use that bag sometimes because it's still in great condition!!!