beige vaviar jumbo GHW or waiting for white caviar

summer10

Jan 15, 2010
I have one beige cavair jumbo GHW single flap on hold for me now but I'm debating to waiting for white caviar jumbo SHW, truely I love white caviar more than begie and soon I will buy GST white cavair. Please let me know what should I do, should I take beige jumbo now or pass it. Thx

^ ITA, love the beige. It'll give you more color options/styles. However (since you'll be getting the white GST) & beige/white are kind of similar, I would opt for a darker color to get more bang for your buck. That said, if you love the white, then get the white.

If you decide to pass on the beige, PM me your SA info. I'd love to get the single flap!

Keep us posted.

Definitely the beige ghw for me. White is too high maintainence esp for something that cost so much. i want to enjoy my bag freely & without worry. But end of the day, choose the one your heart tells you to. :smile:

I have a beige with ghw medium flap from 2006. It is a beautiful classic color that Chanel will always retain. I find the stark white Chanel color too cold and well.. stark, for lack of a better word. Go with the beige, I find other designers do white much better than Chanel like BV or LV's Epi Ivoire line.

Are you referring to the light beige? If so, it is DIVINE with ghw! Much, much more beautiful and elegant that white IMO. You should definitely go for IT!