Beige Soho Disco

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
    hi,

I bought a beige, small Soho disco bag yesterday-finally! I was trying to decide between beige and red and decided to go wit the beige....I am not sure if it is the rose beige or beige. I don't necessarily plan to use this bag as an everyday bag, but will use it for going out at night and during the day when I don't want a big tote. Here's my question-- will this bag be ok in the Fall and Winter or does it look to Spring-like? I live in Chicago-- will be using this while wearing a heavy winter coat at times. Is the color too light? Should I have purchased the red?
    P.s. It is a shade or two darker IRL. Looks a bit lighter in photo.

Attached Files:

helenNZ, papertiger and bugn like this.
  2. Keeeeeeeeep I tried to buy this bag on Friday but they didn't have the beige color, only black. So I bought the blooms camera instead, same shape but more firm. I think the beige is perfect. ~ XOXO

papertiger likes this.
  3. Not sure if it's the lighting but I have rose beige and that definitely doesn't look like rose beige. But it looks like all year round bag to me.

4. It's a perfect colour to use all year round! I wanted it in beige or rose beige but they didn't have it so I went for the black one, but I wish they'd have had it in those colours!

5. Lovely! I think beige works really well with grey, black, brown and definitely year round

6. I love beige! Such a beautiful neutral.

7. beautifuuuul

8. I just got this too. I think it's perfect for any and all seasons. A good neutral for sure! Can't wait to wear it with my beige suede boots.

snibor likes this.