beige-rose ostrich!!

oh dear... a plucked chicken in disguise. Sadly the color is also reminiscent of "dead-doll plastic". The bag requires a very careful wardrobe consideration -- maybe a light grey cashmere ensemble?

:roflmfao: @ naked chicken

which is uglier that or the ever so lovely Himalaya

once I was at MOMA and I saw a lady carrying one (Himalaya) and I just burst out laughing. I think she knew I was giggling @ her bag :lol: I just couldn't help it :rolleyes:

Ok, I'm getting worried here ... I think I need to stop looking at this. Everytime I log into eBay, I see it since it's on my watchlist - wanna see how long it sits in the store. The more I look at it, the more I notice it's starting to grow on me ... Not good ... but yet it's so morbidly fascinating *sweatdrop*

lilach said:
:wtf: look what i found beige rosé OSTRICH (similar to the one on mikas blog) this is soooo rare and only for VVVIP clients as officially beige rose is ONLY a croc colour wah i am really wondering how mighty got that one.

but i have to admit i do not like beige rose ostrich it really looks like a naked chicken and lacks the chameleon effect of croc

:roflmfao: When I first saw the pictures I was like, ohhhh, like that....then I read your naked chicken comment, and I can't get the visual out of my head!!! :roflmfao:

hermesgroupie said:
I guess I'm the only one that likes it.:shrugs:

WOMAN! I have to say this might be one of the things we BOTH agree on,..

I LOVE THIS BAG, I have been eyeing it for days on ebay. I love this bag!!!! I wish I could just click that buy it now button!!! Perfect size for me!!! 30cm!

Hey Avan,.. It's gonna be my birthday soon! Wanna make a charity donation to the poor! :roflmfao: :lol: