beige-rose ostrich!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :wtf: look what i found beige rosé OSTRICH (similar to the one on mikas blog) this is soooo rare and only for VVVIP clients as officially beige rose is ONLY a croc colour wah i am really wondering how mighty got that one.

but i have to admit i do not like beige rose ostrich it really looks like a naked chicken and lacks the chameleon effect of croc

beige-rose sostrichrose.jpg d30broses.jpg d30broseh.jpg
  2. ^I'm with you , L, it looks fab in croc.....kinda skin-like in ostrich.......

3. Lilach, you totally crack me up! :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

You are SO right!

4. I have to agree with you all, but it isn't the ugliest bag I have seen out there either.

Thank you for sharing Lilach.

5. Naked Chicken - :roflmfao::roflmfao: Too funny!

6. I agee, it's a little too "natural".

7. that kinda looks like a skin disease, love the color on croc though

8. That's giving me goose bumps! hahaha!

9. I guess I'm the only one that likes it.:shrugs:

10. You are not alone, HG. I like it too.:P

11. Um, not for me. It needs the shine of glazed croc, IMO.
    Gosh, I want to meet the lady who procured this for MK!!

12. LMAO at naked chicken.

13. This is too funny. When I first saw the picture, I was thinking "Ooooh another pink in ostrich~~~:nuts: " and then I read Lilach's description of naked chicken and it's never the same again. Now I can't help thinking naked chicken whenever I look at it.:lol:

I want Rose Dragee in ostrich:love:

14. Yeh... after reading 'naked chicken' for this bag, that bag NEVER look the same. B/c it REALLY looks like naked chicken I backed last night for dinner!

15. ^^ Ditto! All i see is a naked chicken now! But this color is just amazing in croc!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice