Beige Poudre vs. Amarante

Saw the beige poudre yesterday, very grandma-ish looking colour, to be honest blanc corail and rose florentine is wayyyy nicer than beige poudre. It is not a colour that has the wow factor or fascinates. Unless you prefer a nude colour then goes for beige

Amarante is beautiful, elegant and shiny, which in my opinion is suitable for all ages.

Saw the beige poudre yesterday, very grandma-ish looking colour, to be honest blanc corail and rose florentine is wayyyy nicer than beige poudre. It is not a colour that has the wow factor or fascinates. Unless you prefer a nude colour then goes for beige

Amarante is beautiful, elegant and shiny, which in my opinion is suitable for all ages.

Hmm.....very interesting. I was wondering it I would think that..I may just have to go see it. I think the blanc corail is beyond gorgeous..but just not practical.

amarante! i'm just a teensy bit biased ;) i saw the beige poudre in person last week and it is a gorgeous color BUT i would be too worried about color transfer to actually buy something in that color.

there are pros and cons to each
beige poudre - lighter color, more susceptible to color transfer (yet not necessarily going to happen if you take care of it)
amarante - has fingerprints like crazy! but in the sun it has the most beautiful sparkle

i think you need to look at them in person and the decision to be easier to make :smile:

there are pros and cons to each
beige poudre - lighter color, more susceptible to color transfer (yet not necessarily going to happen if you take care of it)
amarante - has fingerprints like crazy! but in the sun it has the most beautiful sparkle

i think you need to look at them in person and the decision to be easier to make :smile:

Hmmm...how could I avoid color transfer by taking care of it? Any secrets?? :thinking: