Beige pouches?

Mar 29, 2015
London
Hi All,

I am about to purchase a Tiffany's passport holder from eBay. I have done a throughout check and the holder seems genuine, however the seller posted a picture of what comes with the holder and it seems that it comes with a beige pouch. I have never myself came across a pouch like that but then again this is my first Tiffany's leather goods purchase. Google for the first time failed to help me with this, therefore I am hoping for some help from the experienced collectors. Thank you so much in advance.

s-l1600.jpg

Agnes x

May 29, 2010
I've never seen this either. I've purchased Tiffany jewelry since 2001 and have always had a blue pouch. My mom has a few of their handbags, and they came with a blue pouch as well. How old is the passport cover?

Mar 29, 2015
London
I went on google to look for fake Tiffany holders (even doing that gives me shivers) just to check and I simply couldn't find any Tiffany ones; plenty of Louis Vuitton and Goyard ones though. She does say it is an authentic one. I could take the risk and get it as it's at fairly good price, get it authenticated at Tiffany's in London and if it is indeed a fake report it to eBay and get my money back and ask Tiffany's to destroy it? I just don't know if it's worth it. Then again I do love a good bargain. Ugh... :nuts:

TNgypsy

Feb 26, 2015
Maybe you could call a Tiffany's boutique and ask if they provide white holders.

jennzy

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
I have been purchasing Tiffany items for almost 15 years and I have seen the styles of pouches come and go (oh how I miss the snap pouches!!!!) I have never seen a white pouch. Perhaps maybe their handbags/SLGs come with it? I doubt it. Why would they veer away from their ever so famous Tiffany Blue pouches? I'd go into a store and ask or even call their customer service.

Reactions: AntiqueShopper

BalLVLover

Hermes lover now!
O.G.
Apr 30, 2010
H Town
I bought a jewelry travel Pouch from the tiffany website and it came with a white dust bag with the blue drawstring. I've added a picture for reference. IMG_1494512487.171787.jpg

Nutcracker

O.G.
Oct 6, 2009
East of Eden
My tassel key chain came with the same pouch. I bought it in a Tiffany-store (in Europe) ca. 1,5 yrs ago.
(Sorry for the poor quality of the photo.)

Tif.jpg

Shopgirl1996

Live Laugh Love
Apr 11, 2015
USA
Hi All,

I am about to purchase a Tiffany's passport holder from eBay. I have done a throughout check and the holder seems genuine, however the seller posted a picture of what comes with the holder and it seems that it comes with a beige pouch. I have never myself came across a pouch like that but then again this is my first Tiffany's leather goods purchase. Google for the first time failed to help me with this, therefore I am hoping for some help from the experienced collectors. Thank you so much in advance.

View attachment 3695335

Agnes x
I bought my husband a Tiffany passport holder, and it came with a white pouch/dustbag. Unfortunately, he didn't like it, so I had to return it. Otherwise, I would have taken a picture for you.

Mar 29, 2015
London
I have spoken to Tiffany's and they have confirmed that their small leather good do often come with a pouch like this. I have now purchased the passport holder. I am so excited about growing my collection.

Thank you all for your input x

Reactions: Raech

CozyCorner

Mar 4, 2017
the pouches do change throughout the years. I have such a variety - felt, snap, brown - all authentic and bought from the store.