Beige latte = tan puke

What are the classics? I think I may want one for my collection :smile:
If by classic you mean colors that are done every season, honestly? Black :lol:...anthracite used to be a staple but not so much any more. There are various permutations of red, blue, green, grey etc. almost every season. Some colours have been repeated (coquelicot comes to mind) but again, they would still be considered seasonal IMO.
If you're talking iconic colours over the years that's a different story. I'm referring here only to what would be available every new season. Anyone care to add a comment?

If by classic you mean colors that are done every season, honestly? Black :lol:...anthracite used to be a staple but not so much any more. There are various permutations of red, blue, green, grey etc. almost every season. Some colours have been repeated (coquelicot comes to mind) but again, they would still be considered seasonal IMO.
If you're talking iconic colours over the years that's a different story. I'm referring here only to what would be available every new season. Anyone care to add a comment?

What would you consider iconic colors? I’m new to Bal, but definitely love it.

Muchstuff pretty much nailed it with her answer.....agree the only classic that comes to mind is black and each season the leather is different. Some years my be extra wrinkly, some years may be dry, some years not quite so jet black.....so I would say that Bal really does not repeat colors year season after season. Like muchstuff mentioned as well I believe they did Coquelicot more than one season - although you can tell the difference in color slightly if you look close enough.

Reactions: muchstuff