Beige Inclusion Bracelet GM at Bloomies!

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
I was at Bloomingdale's LV counter today at South Coast Plaza and I saw a BEIGE GM Inclusion bracelet!!!! It's in the display case below the sunglasses wall display and was stacked along with a Pomme GM Inclusion bracelet. I was surprised to see it! The Beige GM should be $350 USD. (That's the price on eluxury for the Pomme GM.)

So, if anyone is looking, contact Bloomies LV at SCP! (714) 824-4705.

It was the last one, a display peice, I didnt care at all. the guy said it was in great condition. I have to watch it with these inclusion peices, the prices are adding up and I could be gettin a bag. oh my.............I'm to addited to LV and Chanel accesories.
I need help

It was the last one, a display peice, I didnt care at all. the guy said it was in great condition. I have to watch it with these inclusion peices, the prices are adding up and I could be gettin a bag. oh my.............I'm to addited to LV and Chanel accesories.
I need help

I think we all need help!!! LOL! :P That's why we're on tPF!

I was a tad disappointed when I saw this post because I don't live in the US! I would've ordered it since I caught the post right after it was posted, but congrats sjunky!!!