Beige Inclusion Bracelet GM at Bloomies!

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
USA
I was at Bloomingdale's LV counter today at South Coast Plaza and I saw a BEIGE GM Inclusion bracelet!!!! It's in the display case below the sunglasses wall display and was stacked along with a Pomme GM Inclusion bracelet. I was surprised to see it! The Beige GM should be $350 USD. (That's the price on eluxury for the Pomme GM.)

So, if anyone is looking, contact Bloomies LV at SCP! (714) 824-4705.

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
USA
Are you the best or what??!!!! I just ordered that!!! yay.I have been looking for it.
I guess I must be the best!!! LOL!!! Glad you got it! Was that bracelet the last one or did Bloomies SCP have any others (I didn't ask...).

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
It was the last one, a display peice, I didnt care at all. the guy said it was in great condition. I have to watch it with these inclusion peices, the prices are adding up and I could be gettin a bag. oh my.............I'm to addited to LV and Chanel accesories.
I need help

MissL

O.G.
Apr 29, 2006
Australia
Wow, you are very lucky :biggrin:. Congrats!
I had a dream last night that I acquired the Yellow PM at the boutique, but sadly it was only a dream :crybaby:

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
USA
It was the last one, a display peice, I didnt care at all. the guy said it was in great condition. I have to watch it with these inclusion peices, the prices are adding up and I could be gettin a bag. oh my.............I'm to addited to LV and Chanel accesories.
I need help
I think we all need help!!! LOL! :P That's why we're on tPF!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
I was a tad disappointed when I saw this post because I don't live in the US! I would've ordered it since I caught the post right after it was posted, but congrats sjunky!!!