Beige de weimar

My Sa showed me a BW Evelyne last weekend while I had my Etoupe Evelyne with me. They were almost identical, but the beige had a very slightly more beige tone to it, if that makes any sense. It could have been the lighting, but they were close enough to definitely not duplicate! It was a very nice colour!!
I almost liked it better than the etoupe, and I love Etoupe! But my all time favourite brownish neutral is tabac camel, and it was sliiiiiightly closer to that. But defiantly more on the Etoupe side.

I originally wanted a gold Evelyne, but I’m leaning towards beige de weimar now. It’s a lovely color and perfect for summer. It’s also easier to style it with my own wardrobe compared to gold or etoupe.

Reactions: MissIn
I originally wanted a gold Evelyne, but I’m leaning towards beige de weimar now. It’s a lovely color and perfect for summer. It’s also easier to style it with my own wardrobe compared to gold or etoupe.
I am totally thinking the same thing (changing my evelyne color preference from gold to BdW)!

Does anyone happen to know if BdW comes in a picotin or roulis? TIA!