Beige Claire No More?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been reading that Beige Claire has been discontinued but I just saw a Beige Claire WOC being sold with serial number starting with 22. Is that possible? Is this WOC a recent seasonal release then? Just need a little clarity...

2. Ya I believe there is a beige woc on the fall act 1 list...But wait for the others to chime in...
    No more beige claire.... took me a while to gain closure on that :sad:

3. Are they removing the color from all lines?

4. I thought the beige Clair is back out but as a seasonal item? There's a few in the store stock thread under Chanel shopping.

5. They have discontinued beige claire as a classic color. Now Black is the only classic color. Like all other colors beige claire will be brought in seasonally.. Is what I understand of it...

6. My SA told me that beige is discontinued as a classic color but will be done seasonally in the same beige claire we've always loved :smile: It's back for fall act 1 for the classics and my friend just got a medium caviar with GHW so it's back to some capacity!

ustasena likes this.
  7. Oh okay. Thank you everyone for clarifying! I hope I can get my hands on one then! So excited that it will be back for the season! :smile:

8. It's back out for seasonal. I just got one from fall act 1 collection

9. Have you seen the beige WOC that's coming out? Is it beige Claire too?

10. Is beige coming back for The jumbo size as well? I need a beige handbag and jumbo is My favorite size.

11. Yupp! Medium and jumbo classics :smile:

12. Nope I haven't seen that yet

13. Where did you see the beige woc being sold? Did it have gold or aged rhuthenium hardware?!

14. charlie_Paris likes this.
  15. Beige Clair means light beige. It could have been called that even though it's not the "classic" beige.