Beige claire issue

Hello ladies can you please help me out?
I'm looking for a beige claire medium flap.I have seen severals bags but the beige clair seems to be more beige than beige powdery pinkish Du you know if Chanel has changed the beige colour ?
Thank you for your help

Hello ladies can you please help me out?
I'm looking for a beige claire medium flap.I have seen severals bags but the beige clair seems to be more beige than beige powdery pinkish Du you know if Chanel has changed the beige colour ?
Thank you for your help

Hi thank you very much for your reply I am talking about the classic flap .

Not sure if it helps but I have a seasonal beige caviar medium flap (19XXXXXXX series) with official color: powder pink but looks more beige than pink with pink undertone. When I compared it with classic beige, mine is more pink and bright while classic is more yellow and dark beige. I like mine better :smile:

9ad166652f90b641faa5841e11981c1c.jpg
mine is a beige Claire. I think it’s the true color. Not too pink or yellow

Not sure if it helps but I have a seasonal beige caviar medium flap (19XXXXXXX series) with official color: powder pink but looks more beige than pink with pink undertone. When I compared it with classic beige, mine is more pink and bright while classic is more yellow and dark beige. I like mine better :smile:
Thank you for your replayYes that.s the sort of the beige I'm talking about Havu got the code numbe? Xo