Beige Clair or Pale Gold Timeless Clutch???

Please pick one :)

• Beige Clair of course...it's so versatile

• Pale Gold...it's absolutely gorgeous

• Neither...I have a better option for you

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orchidlady

O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
I just ordered the Pale Gold Timeless Clutch from Neiman so it's on its way home. The problem is I haven't seen it in person just yet, I only have some kinds of ideas from looking at the pictures that you girls post here on purseforum. I felt in love with the Beige Clair color but didn't like the fact that it was silver hardware. Not that it doesn't look good on the clutch, it's just that I have way too many items from Chanel that are SH and wanted to get something with GH for once. Do you know if the Beige Clair Timeless clutch comes with GH? And if you have the choice between the Beige Clair and the Pale Gold, which would you consider and why? Thanks ladies in advance.

P.S. Another reason why I didn't get the Beige Clair is because my best friend just bought it. Lol not sure if that even matters but just to throw it out there :smile:

For reference, I borrowed the picture from cyny, hope you don't mind.

Attachments

• spd_20110113233450_b.JPG
    spd_20110113233450_b.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,215
  • Chanel 2.jpg
    Chanel 2.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 1,794
In terms of look, i like the pale gold BUT I don't know about maintenance wise. The material is kinda metallic and it is very hard maintain. It is a tough choice but if I have to choose, I will choose the beige just because it is easier to maintain.

honeybeez said:
Pale gold hands down! Dressy n elegant....
How much is it btw? :smile:

Thank you everyone. Looks like the pale gold gets the majority votes here. It's $1500 just like the beige caviar. My question is, is it lambskin? And does the metallic comes off? If so, this will be my first lambskin :smile:

I'd say pale gold in metallic lamb even though it will be held in your hand and I don't believe you can use anything to wipe off any surface dirt given the fabric. I assume the clutch will only be used only occasionally, if so, it should be okay as long as you are careful with it. :smile:

I contemplate on Pale Gold because not too sure about the maintenance wise in the long term. Otherwise, it's a pretty clutch and prettier than Beige Clair to me.