Beige Clair or Black Jumbo? Which one is harder to find?

I've been looking around originally for a black caviar jumbo. My SA has one Beige Clair OOV with a serial number 20xxxxxx. She said that apparently it was bought months ago and was never picked up by the customer and end up refunding them and then have it out on display for a couple of days now. It's in perfect condition and I do not have this color. My only concern is it's older stock even though it's perfect. Would you still get it?

I've been looking around originally for a black caviar jumbo. My SA has one Beige Clair OOV with a serial number 20xxxxxx. She said that apparently it was bought months ago and was never picked up by the customer and end up refunding them and then have it out on display for a couple of days now. It's in perfect condition and I do not have this color. My only concern is it's older stock even though it's perfect. Would you still get it?

If it is a 20xxxxxx, that's 2014-15 so that bag was probably forgotten about longer than a few months. Regardless, I wouldn't be concerned about it being "older" stock because it is an 00V bag. If you wait for Beige Clair to reappear as a new bag, it will be seasonal and not 00V and given Chanel's track record with colors, there is no guarantee Beige Clair will be the same shade when it reappears.

YES get it!! its not made anymore so unless there is a similar situation, you will not be able to purchase in store.

I had something similar happen to me, it was a 15 series item but was purchased around 2015. Every once in a while you can find these

Reactions: annmac
YES get it!! its not made anymore so unless there is a similar situation, you will not be able to purchase in store.

I had something similar happen to me, it was a 15 series item but was purchased around 2015. Every once in a while you can find these
I don't believe they have discontinued beige clair. It will keep popping up from time to time. I just asked about it as I'm looking for another shade of beige other than Clair. :smile:

Reactions: annmac
If it is a 20xxxxxx, that's 2014-15 so that bag was probably forgotten about longer than a few months. Regardless, I wouldn't be concerned about it being "older" stock because it is an 00V bag. If you wait for Beige Clair to reappear as a new bag, it will be seasonal and not 00V and given Chanel's track record with colors, there is no guarantee Beige Clair will be the same shade when it reappears.

I was very surprised they had it. She sent me a video and it's perfect! It didn't have the protective sticker on anymore.