Beige Clair Keep or Return?

Would you keep a beige clair small flap as your second chanel bag?

• Keep beige clair small flap

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • Return & buy a seasonal mini instead in lighter color

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Return & buy black lambskin mini

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Return & buy black lambskin small flap

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
Hello! I am relatively new to chanel (I only own a black caviar medium flap w/ghw) and I was looking for a lighter colored bag. I originally wanted the beige WOC, but I think its just a little too small for my purposes. My boutique had a small flap in beige clair & I took it home, but now am not sure about the color even though it is a classic. I mainly wear white, cream, gray, navy & black & have a more minimalistic style, but I love the look of a classic flap for weddings & events. I've always wanted a black lambskin mini with silver hardware also, but I think from my research here minis are hard to come by?

IMG_6276.jpeg

Congratulations! I love the beige clair, it's perfect for the spring and summer months with light color outfits. Also looks great paired with greens or olives. I think it would suit the colors in your wardrobe perfectly. Since there is a risk of color transfer, I only wear it with light colors. Why don't you try it on with different outfits and see if it works for you? I think a beige clair and a mini are both worth having :smile:. Both the mini and beige clair are hard to come by.

Hello! I am relatively new to chanel (I only own a black caviar medium flap w/ghw) and I was looking for a lighter colored bag. I originally wanted the beige WOC, but I think its just a little too small for my purposes. My boutique had a small flap in beige clair & I took it home, but now am not sure about the color even though it is a classic. I mainly wear white, cream, gray, navy & black & have a more minimalistic style, but I love the look of a classic flap for weddings & events. I've always wanted a black lambskin mini with silver hardware also, but I think from my research here minis are hard to come by?

View attachment 5790076
Hey there! It's great to hear that you're exploring different options for your Chanel collection. Finding the perfect bag can be quite the journey! If you're looking for a lighter colored bag that suits your style and needs, you might want to consider the beige clair small flap you took home from the boutique. While it's always good to be sure about the color, beige clair is a classic and versatile choice that can complement your white, cream, gray, navy, and black outfits.

Regarding the black lambskin mini with silver hardware, you're right that minis can sometimes be a bit harder to come by, as they tend to be quite popular. However, with a bit of patience and persistence, you might still be able to find one that fits your preferences. Keep an eye out for Chanel resellers, reputable pre-owned marketplaces, or even explore other Chanel boutiques to see if they have any available.

Ultimately, the most important thing is to choose a bag that you truly love and feel confident carrying. Happy hunting, and I hope you find your perfect Chanel bag soon!

• Love
Reactions: watermelonpop
I have a medium beige clair and absolutely love the color, but you have to be completely happy. It’s too expensive an item to be undecided. If you’re unsure, you can always return and continue to think on it. It’s a REV item so while it may take time to come, you’ll eventually find another.

Last edited:
I think it's lovely and it's a classic. Beige in small is a really good combo, you might take a little time to grow to love it. I've had mine for 20 years, I still reach for it. :smile: :heart: :heart:

On the other hand, I think you should get the mini (if you get it later on) in a pop of color or in white. Mini in black only makes the bag look even smaller. To me, that doesn't make any sense. So my rule of thumb is the bigger the bag, the darker the color, the smaller the bag, the brighter, lighter the color. So everything balances out visually.

This is exactly how I felt about the beige clair.. somehow I loved it and somehow it felt like “granny” to me.. I sold it after 2 years.. I bought a cream white small flap after and I don’t regret it.. the white one feels more like a fresh “wind”.. if u know what I mean:smile:))
Yes! I love it & I don’t, and it may be a bag I will “grow into” as I’m in my 30’s, but it’s not quite what I’m looking for.

Reactions: artax
I think it's lovely and it's a classic. Beige in small is a really good combo, you might take a little time to grow to love it. I've had mine for 20 years, I still reach for it. :smile: :heart: :heart:

On the other hand, I think you should get the mini (if you get it later on) in a pop of color or in white. Mini in black only makes the bag look even smaller. To me, that doesn't make any sense. So my rule of thumb is the bigger the bag, the darker the color, the smaller the bag, the brighter, lighter the color. So everything balances out visually.
I really like your advice! I agree it would be a bag I would “grow into” and your tips about smaller & brighter & larger & darker are great points!

• Thanks
Reactions: Grande Latte
Hey there! It's great to hear that you're exploring different options for your Chanel collection. Finding the perfect bag can be quite the journey! If you're looking for a lighter colored bag that suits your style and needs, you might want to consider the beige clair small flap you took home from the boutique. While it's always good to be sure about the color, beige clair is a classic and versatile choice that can complement your white, cream, gray, navy, and black outfits.

Regarding the black lambskin mini with silver hardware, you're right that minis can sometimes be a bit harder to come by, as they tend to be quite popular. However, with a bit of patience and persistence, you might still be able to find one that fits your preferences. Keep an eye out for Chanel resellers, reputable pre-owned marketplaces, or even explore other Chanel boutiques to see if they have any available.

Ultimately, the most important thing is to choose a bag that you truly love and feel confident carrying. Happy hunting, and I hope you find your perfect Chanel bag soon!
Thank you for your encouragement! I agree that I have really love it & I don’t quite love this one as much as I should!

• Love
Reactions: thesamantha