beige clair caviar- m/l or jumbo?

Jun 24, 2006
morning my lovlies!
i own the m/l and GST both in black caviar with ghw. i want to add a beige clair caviar for spring/summer. should i get the m/l or jumbo size? please let me know you suggestions and experience with these bags/color combos. thanks!

morning my lovlies!
i own the m/l and GST both in black caviar with ghw. i want to add a beige clair caviar for spring/summer. should i get the m/l or jumbo size? please let me know you suggestions and experience with these bags/color combos. thanks!

Well, how's the m/l been working out for you so far? Have you ever wished for a little more room in your bag? If so then get the jumbo. If the m/ l has the perfect amount of space for you then get the same size in beige. The jumbo is going to be a bit heavier obviously so that might be something to keep in mind. Let ys know what u decide

Well, how's the m/l been working out for you so far? Have you ever wished for a little more room in your bag? If so then get the jumbo. If the m/ l has the perfect amount of space for you then get the same size in beige. The jumbo is going to be a bit heavier obviously so that might be something to keep in mind. Let ys know what u decide
i'm not sure about needing more room... but i do like the jumbo shape. i want it in black but think it's silly to have both the m/l and jumbo in same color combo. but i don't like silver hw and lamb is too delicate. which brings me back to the beige caviar jumbo...?? i would need more room if i used it for a day bag to wear to showers or shopping...

i'm not sure about needing more room... but i do like the jumbo shape. i want it in black but think it's silly to have both the m/l and jumbo in same color combo. but i don't like silver hw and lamb is too delicate. which brings me back to the beige caviar jumbo...?? i would need more room if i used it for a day bag to wear to showers or shopping...
yep the shape is very nice indeed. I am sure that you would appreciate the extra room if you wore it out to different events. are you only set on black or beige? no other color jumps out at you?