Beige Chanel classic flap existence

is your beige flap the m/l size? I have not seen a m/l with ghw in a really long time and would really like to purchase one

Yes it is!!
I wanted to purchase it for such a long time and the problem is that beige flap was very hard to find in Europe :sad:
When I found it in Amsterdam, I immediately booked a flight all the way from Croatia :smile:
I hope you find it fast!

Reactions: BUIGOVA
Thank you ladies for your inputs..[emoji120]

I also took the bag to the boutique. They were very accommodating and did fix the stitch for me for free. I just picked this up from the boutique yesterday and the stitch looks perfect now. However, I have just noticed another issue with my flap[emoji17]one of the front corners has some slight wrinkles /creasing on the leather. Would that bother you at all? Should I keep the bag or bring it in for an exchange? The problem being that this bag isn't that easy to find in store. I am debating to just let it go and not be so picky about the bag being perfect or return it and see if they would find me a perfect one... but I am also afraid that the SA can't find me one right away and I have to deal with the price increase later. The creasing is more noticeable on some angles and not so obviously on some. Any suggestions? Thanks! IMG_1497167151.529460.jpg
IMG_1497167184.008362.jpg
IMG_1497167214.113845.jpg
View attachment 3727430

Hi there GG882,
my immediate thought is that sometimes when finally manage to buy a bag we have wanted or a bag we love, a flaw, even if it's fixed, can mean we don't 'trust' the bag anymore. I am not sure I have expressed that very well, but I suspect you just don't feel the love for this particular bag now and your head may be saying keep it but your heart is not.
It's a tiny crease and the bag will get creases as it is used, which we all know logically. But it's how you feel about the bag that may matter more.
I have felt that way in the past and have exchanged a bag, my first reissue, but in another, preloved case, have kept the bag.
Good luck with your decision, it a beauty of a bag, but you have to be happy. :smile:

Reactions: rumdrop
Yes it is!!
I wanted to purchase it for such a long time and the problem is that beige flap was very hard to find in Europe :sad:
When I found it in Amsterdam, I immediately booked a flight all the way from Croatia :smile:
I hope you find it fast!

I got my beige ml with ghw in London 2 months ago. My SA says they've been getting a couple per month per store in the UK over last few months.

Hi there Zucnarf, I'm from Cro too

Reactions: MochaJen
So what exactly does it mean that the beige Clair is no longer part of the classic line?.....I realize the seasonal pieces only come out at certain times of the year, but does it make the classic beige Clair harder to get, therefore pricier on a resale?

So what exactly does it mean that the beige Clair is no longer part of the classic line?.....I realize the seasonal pieces only come out at certain times of the year, but does it make the classic beige Clair harder to get, therefore pricier on a resale?

I means that it is no longer permanent, like the Black. It will continue to be available as a seasonal color whenever Chanel decides. It was brought back for a "full" run for a season a little while after it had discontinued. Since then I have seen it people able to get it here & there. My boutique SA tells me that if Chanel says it's available she can order it in. In my opinion, I don't think it will really effect the resale market. The Beige always sold for less than Black on the resale market. I just think people overall would purchase something else before overpaying for a light color.

Yea I have just found out that the US boutiques and departments stores have in the Beige classic Caviar flaps. My SA told me that the color varies depending on the lighting. I have actually just placed an order for a Beige flap in shw and am now waiting for the bag in the mail[emoji5]View attachment 3699285View attachment 3699286These are the pictures sent to me by my SA at BG. Hth

It is incredibly good to know that one can still order this in SHW. I had heard the color was 'seasonal' now, and figured the odds were low that it would come out in SHW as a seasonal.

So you were able to order it from BG? Was that because they already had it in stock?

It is incredibly good to know that one can still order this in SHW. I had heard the color was 'seasonal' now, and figured the odds were low that it would come out in SHW as a seasonal.

So you were able to order it from BG? Was that because they already had it in stock?

Yea BG had one with shw in stock so I went ahead and ordered it by phone. However I have also contacted my Chane boutique SA and she was able to order it as well. Hth

Thank you ladies for your inputs..[emoji120]

I also took the bag to the boutique. They were very accommodating and did fix the stitch for me for free. I just picked this up from the boutique yesterday and the stitch looks perfect now. However, I have just noticed another issue with my flap[emoji17]one of the front corners has some slight wrinkles /creasing on the leather. Would that bother you at all? Should I keep the bag or bring it in for an exchange? The problem being that this bag isn't that easy to find in store. I am debating to just let it go and not be so picky about the bag being perfect or return it and see if they would find me a perfect one... but I am also afraid that the SA can't find me one right away and I have to deal with the price increase later. The creasing is more noticeable on some angles and not so obviously on some. Any suggestions? Thanks! View attachment 3727425
View attachment 3727426
View attachment 3727428
View attachment 3727430
In your pictures it doesn't look like beige claire. It looks less yellow, but lights can be so deceiving with beige shades. Can you please tell me the color on the tag? I like it! Thanks. :smile:

In your pictures it doesn't look like beige claire. It looks less yellow, but lights can be so deceiving with beige shades. Can you please tell me the color on the tag? I like it! Thanks. :smile:

Hi there. My tag says Beige 21209... I think the number is the same as Beige Clair but now it's just called Beige. I think different lighting does make a difference. HTH. [emoji4]