Beige Cambon bags & Dirt

1. Does this color from the Cambon line getting dirty easily? I love the color but don't think I want a color that gets dirty fast! :crybaby:

2. Lol I already told you this from my perspective, but I don't notice too much (if any) dirt.
    Maybe others have noticed it..but even with the multipocket being as big as it is, I don't notice anything. The stitching might get a little grayish, especially on the side you have facing you, but it can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. :smile:

3. I've had no problems so far with my beige multi-pocket but it's not an everyday bag either and I am very careful when using it.

4. It doesn't seem to attact dirt but be careful, the handles can transfer onto the bag (unfortunately I know this from experience) :crybaby:

5. ^Same here, I almost died when I saw the black spots on my medium tote. Thank goodness, it only happened on the back and the spots are very small. Now I store the bag with the handles standing up.

6. Not really - I've been giving it some use during the weekends and I haven't noticed anything.

7. LOL.. i wrote you after i asked this question....thanks again for the extra help :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

8. Lol no problem!
    Get the bowler :graucho:

9. I only had mine for a short time, but had no trouble with it at all! Are you getting the bowler? ..it's a great bag!

10. Yes,I found a gorgeous Beige/Black Bowler brand new & authentic ( Thanks *SO* much LvBabyDoll :flowers: ) and now I have a put myself on a ban for a while:banned:..... I swear LvBabyDoll.... :roflmfao:

11. Haha..I know whenever I get a PM from you, you're in trouuuuuble!!! :roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice