Beige beauty ?? Help!

Akilllaa

Jan 28, 2018
Hey everyone :smile: hope all is well!! Im fairly new and my last post here was regarding buying a mint colored Trendy CC. After doing much research, I opted against the bag because I'd like to establish a collection with some classic staple colors before buying a beautiful pastel color. That being said- I think I found the one :heart:

So my question is this: how practical is beige really? I obv know the color goes with absolutely everything and is perfect before the summer. This bag fits well (aside from loving crossbodies, i dont mind this at all worn on one shoulder), it has SHW which I was looking for, and is in the medium size. I surely can fit all my SLGs and phone too! So now my only concern is color transfer and true practicality. Is it going to be inevitable that this bag will get dirty? I'm really happy that its caviar leather so that helps. Would there be a way to clean it? Also, is this beige offered year round/frequently or should I jump on it if its perfect? I dont want to rush into anything but I also dont want to miss out on a dream classic flap.

Any input is very much appreciated! Here she is :smile:

546398363.jpg

Reactions: Passau
This looks like the Classic Beige Clair. It was taken off the permanent line a couple of years ago and brought back a couple of seasons later as a seasonal offering. Now I think it's back to permanent status (if I could see the full tag, I could be sure.), although not as readily available as the black. I've been seeing it come up in the stock thread a lot more often lately. Maybe someone else can confirm.

As far as dirt/color transfer the caviar is pretty easy to clean if you get something on it. There are some care threads around that can tell you what most ladies use. Obviously will not be as care free as Black or a darker color.

This looks like the Classic Beige Clair. It was taken off the permanent line a couple of years ago and brought back a couple of seasons later as a seasonal offering. Now I think it's back to permanent status (if I could see the full tag, I could be sure.), although not as readily available as the black. I've been seeing it come up in the stock thread a lot more often lately. Maybe someone else can confirm.

As far as dirt/color transfer the caviar is pretty easy to clean if you get something on it. There are some care threads around that can tell you what most ladies use. Obviously will not be as care free as Black or a darker color.

Thank you for the response!! The style number info she gave me was: A01112Y0158 21209 ? For $5300. I have my eye on the gabrielle in a darker color for durability just in case hehe

That’s definitely classic beige clair. Was there REV on the tag as well? If so it is permanent line. You should still be able to get it down the line but you may have to check around/ wait for 1 to come in.

To me, it’s inevitable that color transfer will happen on light colored bags. That’s unless you wear only light colored clothing when using the bag. I used my beige caviar bag with a black pants that I wore very frequently and thought color transfer wouldn’t happen. But it did, and I although I removed almost all the stains, I never wore it with any dark colored clothing again. (I think I cleaned it using black rock, was quite awhile back)

Having said that, I love beige. It’s a beautiful color. It also gives me an excuse to shop for light colored clothing!

Like lallybelle said, it looks like the classic beige clair. I have seen them around the stores on and off.

That’s definitely classic beige clair. Was there REV on the tag as well? If so it is permanent line. You should still be able to get it down the line but you may have to check around/ wait for 1 to come in.

Didnt really see the tag but I can ask the SA for a picture :smile: I am fortunate enough to live in Vegas where there are about 10 boutiques down the street (I live right on the strip lol). So if I wait a few weeks or 2-3 months I should still be fine? The SA said they have 4 in the store but its just hard to get SHW. Dont know how true that is- just curious haha. Thanks for your help btw!!

To me, it’s inevitable that color transfer will happen on light colored bags. That’s unless you wear only light colored clothing when using the bag. I used my beige caviar bag with a black pants that I wore very frequently and thought color transfer wouldn’t happen. But it did, and I although I removed almost all the stains, I never wore it with any dark colored clothing again. (I think I cleaned it using black rock, was quite awhile back)

Having said that, I love beige. It’s a beautiful color. It also gives me an excuse to shop for light colored clothing!

Like lallybelle said, it looks like the classic beige clair. I have seen them around the stores on and off.
Yeah I definitely see that. I usually do wear a lot of lighter clothing so thats good. I have a few black and darker bags for my darker outfits so I did want a refreshing beige color for a daytime lighter option. I like that you were able to remove the stains hehe.

Your Welcome! Well nothing is guaranteed of course, but if it is back in the permanent collection you should be able to get it in the future. I would say for the beige, that ghw is definitely more common the shw, so they probably do get less of them.

this looks like the beige clair! I recently bought this but with GHW and cant wait to use it all summer and spring. I think with white jeans and summer dresses it will be great! a beautiful bag. I have seen a few more pop up recently but I believe it's also because we are going into the summer season now! It's a beauty good luck deciding.

Your Welcome! Well nothing is guaranteed of course, but if it is back in the permanent collection you should be able to get it in the future. I would say for the beige, that ghw is definitely more common the shw, so they probably do get less of them.

Great to know. Might have to get the beige with SHW for spring and summer :smile: I'm def going to think about it but I think I need to bite the bullet and go for such a nice color. Btw, might be silly but what exactly does it mean that it is a Clair? Thanks!!

this looks like the beige clair! I recently bought this but with GHW and cant wait to use it all summer and spring. I think with white jeans and summer dresses it will be great! a beautiful bag. I have seen a few more pop up recently but I believe it's also because we are going into the summer season now! It's a beauty good luck deciding.
Ahh so excited. I have lots of gold and wanted something a little different with the SHW. I love this bag though! Have you used yours or not much?

I just wanted to chime in and add that the color beige clair can have slight variances w/ every season's release. sometimes it's a bit darker, sometimes lighter. if this color is absolutely perfect for you, i'd pounce.