Beige and Burberry honey vs stone color

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does beige clair GHW goes better with stone or honey color?

Similarly, does beige on slingbacks goes better with beige or honey?

I got a trench in the honey colir and now feel i should have got the stone. Or am I exaraggating trying to match these colors that are meant to be neutral by itself?

2. I totally get where you are coming from. I've been trying not to get manic over matching the Ivory flap I just got.

But, I think we need to remember that the beauty of these bags is that they are neutrals. So they will go with stone, honey, certain shades of taupe, etc. Because I didn't want to run out and buy a lot of different ivory shoes I've been trying out a variety of other options. I think if you play with it you'll love the versatility. 😄

3. I'm glad someone understands me. :smile:

While my brain agrees with your statement about neutrals, I put my trench on eBay, and will buy Stone instead of Honey. I think it's a bettr neutral. It's crazy what I'm doing, I know..

4. I get this. My trench is honey - I much prefer this colour. And I think it doesn't match silver hardware well but looks amazing with gold. :smile: