Beginning Again

gusgus

Feb 13, 2006
Hi guys,
great to find you all out there indulging the same fantasies.
OK, here's my problem. I'm a serious handbag addict and have collected all my life. Sadly my house and all my belongings got whiped out three years ago by a huge bushfire, the biggest in Australia's history. So I did all the sensible things and built a new house and got together all the gear you need to rebuild your life but where to start with the handbag collection. I had heaps, beautiful, beautiful bags that were old friends. My taste is a bit quirky but I'm seriously into good quality leather and not big on signatures, apart from the odd LV. I saw that leather spy posted earlier and nearly cried but I can't afford to start there.
Where do I start?
Gus

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm glad you're okay though. Stuff can always be replaced.

Think of it as an opportunity to build the collection of your dreams! Maybe you can't get the Spy now, but surely there's some other beautiful bag out there that you can afford.

Best wishes to you!

Sorry to hear about your loss. We can help you rebuild your collection though. Tell us what your price range is, and we will be more than happy to help you find the perfect bag(s).

Damn, that is horrible! :sad: Bottega has some really good leather :biggrin: You can probably get some for under $2000+ (price of spy). There are lots of Tod's bags for way under that price as well :biggrin:

I'm so sorry about what happened. =*( How to start over? It depends on what types and sizes of bags you like. Maybe if you save your money, you'll be able to get your dream bag relatively soon. =)