Begeren Purse Party!

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
This evening, I received a very nice email response to my inquiry...keeping my fingers crosses!!

Hi xxxxx,
</PRE>We appreciate all the support that we get from you and fellow Purse Blog members!
We have considered putting this sale online exclusively for our non-LA customers, and will make an announcement on the Purse Blog this week when it's up. Thank you for your fabulous suggestion!
Sincerely,
Linda Ly
</PRE>

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Seems good so far, they didn't say no right?
I have very good feelings about this tonij!! I have a feeling that she will make the sale available to us. Yes!!:yahoo::yahoo::wlae:;):jammin::drool::tup:

During the summer, I purchased a Moorea from Delcina....I'm embarrased to say it's not been carried. One day I am going to have to start carrying all these gorgeous bags in my closet....I'm just so afraid of getting them soiled.

soph1aa

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
how much is the regular price on the moorea purse?
do you think the $250 will be the sale price at the purse party?

jadejett

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Toronto, Canada
I have very good feelings about this tonij!! I have a feeling that she will make the sale available to us. Yes!!:yahoo::yahoo::wlae:;):jammin::drool::tup:

During the summer, I purchased a Moorea from Delcina....I'm embarrased to say it's not been carried. One day I am going to have to start carrying all these gorgeous bags in my closet....I'm just so afraid of getting them soiled.
I ordered a Moorea in the spring from Delcina as well and have yet to carry it. It was an impulse buy and I realize I hate bags that you can't carry over the shoulder - this being one of them. :lol:

Nov 4, 2007
my girlfriend wants a nice mid size bag for xmas this year and i know nothing about them so maybe i can get one if it goes online. keeping my fingers crossed