Begeren moorea tote?

meemie

Sep 19, 2006
This bag was posted in the Pink Bags thread (which is an awesome thread thanks so much for starting it!!!) and I was wondering if anyone had one and could share their thoughts on it. I LOVE pink and it looks like this bag has come in pink and will come in fuchsia!! The pink from last season which I am sure I will not be able to find now looks very pretty like a bubblegum color.

I was wondering if that was true or if it was lighter than that? Can you use this bag as a shoulder bag at all? Is it very heavy or is it light enough not to be a problem if you have to carry it around for hours? How is the leather on the bag as well?

Hi!

I just got my moorea tote yesterday, so I'll try and help you out.

First of all, I absolutely love it. I got it in marine and the color is so deep and vibrant and absolutely gorgeous. I'm not sure about the pink, though, sorry, but they do have the fuchsia out now and it looks really pretty.

You can't carry it on your shoulder. The handles aren't wide enough. You have to either carry it or sling it onto your forearm, but this is very comfortable because the bag is so lightweight. You'll be really surprised how little it weighs when you unwrap it. But of course it depends how much you have in it, and the bag is so big it will carry a lot!

The leather is absolutely TDF. I spent hours after I recieved mine stroking it absentmindedly...

I ordered mine during the sale so it was only $145, and now on begeren.com they're a LOT more expensive. I don't know if you can still get it somewhere else for cheaper...but either way I think it's worth it. It's a REALLY nice bag.

Hope I helped!

I have the Moorea tote in Citrus and I adore it! So cute. I was looking for a nice yellow bag, and I started a thread asking for suggestions, and a TPF member suggested that bag. It's definitely VERY lightweight like Shady mentioned. I have very thin arms and shoulders, and I can't carry it on the shoulders. It would loose it's shape that way anyway. Fits fine on the elbow area. I also bought it on sale @ $145. I actually think the fushia color is nicer than the pale pink. Go for it!