Before Price Increase Purchase - Advice Needed!!

Either Estrela or Metis. :P
It time to give LV the Mulberry treatment with the canvas price! LOL
I just cannot justify spending 2k on a canvas bag either...when prices years ago were much cheaper. And I can't justify spending in the long run with the increase on the way they assemble on canvas bags. :-s

Last edited:
I vote Métis. But you already know I'm debating on the Métis or the Pochette Métis. So I guess I'm biased:smile:. But if not the Métis than the Estrella. To much vachetta for me personally. I'd be worried every time I took either one of the others out. And I personally think the Métis can be worn casual or a little dressy. The other two I've looked at before, but I just don't want to be worried about the vachetta. Good luck deciding!

Since the Retiro is discontinued, I'd go with Estrela! I'm not a fan of the Metis. I don't like the glazing on the sides. And since the Retiro is/was your first choice and I think I read somewhere that you don't buy pre-loved, I'd get the Estrela. Good luck!
I know canvas bags are insane! :wtf:

Retiro !!! I did not know this bag was being discontinued .? :sad:. Estrela would be my second choice. I would call your store though for the Retiro if the website is showing out of stock. I was thinking of getting this bag as well because its gorgeous . I tried it on in the store. Good luck :smile: