Before I have a panic attack ....

KWittman

Things Are Good
Sep 22, 2006
In what year did Hermes start altering the sizes of their interior pockets?

I just purchased a bag, references impeccable, and just took it out again for the first time and am shocked to realize the interior pockets are wider on this 35 birkin than any of my others. Everything else checks out.

Please tell me the pockets were wider recently. OMG my heart is beating out of my chest.

oooooooo this is hard, but is it truly tottaly different or is it just a variation that may have happened hmmmm , im not sure ill check and come back and in the mean time stay calm im sure you are an expert and the bag is perfect tell us the year and general info like color and leather i hope i can get some info soon .

ok just got off the phone, and im telling you in advance this is a source i have only asked something once when i got a few vintage scarfs last spring at a paris depot vente she says it was 1994 -1996 by 97 they all had the same size but i had never heard of this and well this is what she says again im not exactly personally positive but its an answer for the time being truly hope it helps birkel.