Before and after!

CB -- Nice collection!

This is a great thread.....are there any other ladies who would like to share their before and afters?? pics please...

CB, You are absolutely not alone. Before finding this forum, I thought I would be completely satisfied with a single H bag. Now that I have been exposed to all the options, sizes, etc, I can imagine an entire bag wardrobe. Definitely dangerous!

Yeah! CB Scores!!!! Again and again and again!!!!! Congrats!!! Everything is beautiful...and I can so relate to the correlation between H collection and tPF experience....

CB!!! WOW. You are a great li'l shopper.
I can tell you have studied at the feet of the masters of H!

I love this thread. I shudder to think what damage I would have done if I had actually a Hermes shop I could drive rather than fly to!

Cant wait to see what H goodies you find in 2007
:yahoo: :yahoo:

:yahoo: Thanks everyone...and thanks for all the great enabling that made this possible (and a H loving DH!) :roflmfao:

If anyone else has before and after pics I would love to see them...make me feel less guilty. LOL :P

Great collection! It sure has grown! I don't even have a "before" picture. All my purchases have been after discovering tPF and learning about Hermes from you wonderful ladies!

^^^ CB, LOVE everything you have and you are lucky to have such an understanding PLDH as a partner in crime.

I'm on a personal PURSE BAN until ?? April?? otherwise my DH will go ballistic. You should see what damage I've done in 5 months...I'm scared to see. I will try to post pics after my patiently awaiting item...tomorrow?:nuts:

This is a result of 10 months? WOWza! I still love MISS EVELYNE and now new Miss Picotin!