Before and After

1. Well everyone... as much as my before somewhat embarasses me, I know it is motivating to see that people *can* change- not like the TV ads, this is the real deal. :shame:

The picture on the left is me 4 years ago. I had been sick (on lots of steroids) but I also was just entirely out of shape- eating awful- and couldn't work out due to illness. I've come a long way in 4 years to the picture on the right. I eat completely different now and it has made a world of difference. The picture on the right was taken in September, since then I have lost another 12 lbs or so. So from the before pic to the after pic I lost 45 lbs. And overall I am now around 57 lbs lost or so!

I'm working on more toning now! Well here is the pic of before and after... hope it inspires some of you! :idea:

before_after.jpg

2. <--- in shock and disbelief... in a good way of course. :love:

3. Wow!!!

4. Meow! What a hottie Megs!!!! :nuts: I'm sure that's inspiring for a lot of members!!!! I'm sure it wasn't hard and it will continue to be, what I commend your willpower and your desire to become healthy - inside and out!!!! :biggrin:

5. And this is when Vladi and I first were kind of dating.. let's me know he really does love me for who I am! :love:

Not that I looked awful, but much different now!

6. wow u look great and this is so inspirational. Congrats! =)

7. megs you look amazing.....i love like 45 pounds in high school but i've gained it all back and i've kinda sunk into a depression but you've totally inspired me into think that i can do it again :P

8. Yawza!!! Megs you look fab!!! That's it, I'm going on a diet!!! :biggrin:

9. Congratulations! You look wonderful! I know you must feel great which is a large part in looking good! Good for you, Megs! ;) Keep up the good work!

10. You look great!!! Congratulations! Way to keep working at it! I can only imagine how hard it must have been to lose all that weight! I am trying to lose 20 lbs total and having a pain of a time doing so. I have lost 10 so far but struggling right now. I am so proud of you. That's awesome to see!

11. wow you look great! i hope i can have as much determination as you! i want to lose 30 pounds so bad!

12. You look amazing Megs! Not only I am so impressed that you lost that much weight already, but you have so much courage putting yourself out to the world like this just to give us inspiration! I am so grateful, and truly motivated! I only wish I had your courage!

13. Wow! :nuts: Megs, you look amazing! Congratulations on your progress, awesome job!

14. You look GREAT Megs! Holy. . .I would kill for your stomach! You go girl! When was that picture in the Post your Picture thread taken? OMG I wish I had your strength :sad:

15. Megs, it is wonderful of you to share and inspire. You look amazing and I really admire what you have done. I know it's not easy. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice