BEFORE and AFTER pics of handle-cleaning-session...

That's awsome! I'll buy a bunch and see how DH reacts to the stack of pamper wipes out on the table (we have no children lol).

LOL!!!:roflmfao:

i was just thinking bout doing the exact same thing...only to the BF. and omg...Mum & Dad!!! i can only imagine!

ok, back to topic...

SO switching to Pampers. i used Chubbs before and they dried up the leather.

Just a question, does baby wipe erase water spot?

this morning i went to supermarket, and when i came back to car it was raining! so now my Trouville has a little spot on the back vachetta:cursing:

This is great! I just bought a Speedy 35 today (my first LV) and I was worried about not being able to remove stains on the handles when they occur. Now there's hope!!

I have a white multicolor alma that is from when the multicolor craze started. I've kept it in impeccable condition... never treated it, never took it out in the rain, never dirtied the handles... yet somehow I managed to get one water stain on the bottom, about the size of a nickel.

It really hasn't patinaed much because I baby it when I do use it. It's not the anemic color, but it's not yet a honey color...

Would you reccommend using it on this bag?

I have a white multicolor alma that is from when the multicolor craze started. I've kept it in impeccable condition... never treated it, never took it out in the rain, never dirtied the handles... yet somehow I managed to get one water stain on the bottom, about the size of a nickel.

It really hasn't patinaed much because I baby it when I do use it. It's not the anemic color, but it's not yet a honey color...

Would you reccommend using it on this bag?

I wouldn't use baby wipes on light vachetta, as it will darken it a bit.