before and after collection + new woc

paruparo

Live.Laugh.Love.
O.G.
Nov 16, 2009
So, here are my before photos of the designer bags i had :smile:
Decided to sell and give (to my sis and cousin) some of them....

Attachments

• db family paint.JPG
    db family paint.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 595
  • my LV family.JPG
    my LV family.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 526
and then decided to go for more classic bags :smile:
i6m1w9.jpg

rvx37a.jpg

fodrt5.jpg

and so this is my current collection (waiting for my YSL purse to come in and perhaps a beige chanel and then Im DONE for a while!)...just thought i'd share with people who appreciate purses lol.

and because i am trying to stay up waiting for the hubby to get home from working late :sad:

OH! The REVEAL part is the Timeless Classic Envelope WOC with SHW! :smile: got it yesterday and loving it! these WOC babies fit more than what i thought it would!

Last edited:
^ thanks !! looking at this, i just realized i need more color in my collection lol. theyre all the same!! okay, after I get a lighter colored bag, im done!! lol

Thanks! I use the cerf and red tote to work, i love 'em! the brick red tote is circa 2000-2004... i cant remember what the numbers were on the hologram so im giving a wide range lol. both the cerf and the red tote are from those years but they are "new" to me this year :smile:
all the others i got new from the store. i like my collection now... i find i am roatting my bags more because of their different looks and functionalities :smile:

lol, look at me trying to be practical...teehee

jingbbag the one on the left is a Brilliant Red WOC :smile: if you do a search, i think there are a couple of other pics that will show you the real color of this one, it really is stunning! ** sorry i am not sure how to insert links and such...hence the suggestion to do a board search :smile:

lipgloss i am addicted to this woc... i LOVE the red, i have worked my wardrobe around it this whole week (lol) aside from one day when i had to carry a lot so i took the red tote.

expat the red tote has gotten so much use since I got it! i shouldve taken pics of the inside, but it's almost like the cerf except the inside is not removable. and you can lift the flaps in front and the back and theres storage there too! its a great work bag, i love it, i dont know what its really called.... i just call it red tote haha

jingbbag the one on the left is a Brilliant Red WOC :smile: if you do a search, i think there are a couple of other pics that will show you the real color of this one, it really is stunning! ** sorry i am not sure how to insert links and such...hence the suggestion to do a board search :smile:

lipgloss i am addicted to this woc... i LOVE the red, i have worked my wardrobe around it this whole week (lol) aside from one day when i had to carry a lot so i took the red tote.

expat the red tote has gotten so much use since I got it! i shouldve taken pics of the inside, but it's almost like the cerf except the inside is not removable. and you can lift the flaps in front and the back and theres storage there too! its a great work bag, i love it, i dont know what its really called.... i just call it red tote haha

Thanks for the info. I just saw another reveal of a black one, and now i really want one...:smile:

OOOh, what a great before collection as well as now!
I just got the black patent WOC, I hadn't seen the red. That is absolutely gorgeous!!
I also love the LV on the right, is it a speedy?

You have a lovely revamped collection!!!! Congrats on your new WOC! Awhhh nothing wrong with being practical. I try to be too because Chanels are too expensive for me not to be!! The colours in your collection is great... wonderful neutrals that would work with practically every outfit!!! Thumbs up!!!

Thanks! I use the cerf and red tote to work, i love 'em! the brick red tote is circa 2000-2004... i cant remember what the numbers were on the hologram so im giving a wide range lol. both the cerf and the red tote are from those years but they are "new" to me this year :smile:
all the others i got new from the store. i like my collection now... i find i am roatting my bags more because of their different looks and functionalities :smile:

lol, look at me trying to be practical...teehee