Before and after: An Edith Loaf reborn

lorihmatthews

A taste for the arts
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
I know that the Edith isn't the "latest" bag, but I had to share this story. I purchased this bag recently preloved for $99. I had hoped to bring it back to life but I just didn't have the right tools, skills, and knowledge. This poor bag was faded, stained, had sun damage, you name it. The leather was dry. It was in tough shape.

This is what it looked like before:

I sent it to Lovin' My Bags and they literally made it look brand new. I can't even express how impressed I am with the results. The cost was $175 and it was completely worth it!

Wow, that is awesome!!! Congratulations!!! I'll definitely keep Lovin My Bags in mind. I come across bags all the time that I'd like to renew but there just aren't enough hours in the day. The did a great job.

Thank you for posting, amazing transformation! I would love to send a couple of my bags for redyeing too. Can you share what were the steps and how long it took?

Sure thing. It was pretty simple. I filled out a form (printed it from online) and mailed the bag to them. They contacted me via email with a quote, which I accepted. They emailed me an invoice and I paid them through PP. Then they mailed the bag back to me after they were done. It took about a month or so. Quite an easy process!

Sure thing. It was pretty simple. I filled out a form (printed it from online) and mailed the bag to them. They contacted me via email with a quote, which I accepted. They emailed me an invoice and I paid them through PP. Then they mailed the bag back to me after they were done. It took about a month or so. Quite an easy process!

Thanks a lot! I've heard that Lovin my bags has great reputation and I contacted them a couple of times with pics for evaluation but never heard back, so I was not sure if they were still in the business. now I can send them my bags with confidence :smile:

Thanks a lot! I've heard that Lovin my bags has great reputation and I contacted them a couple of times with pics for evaluation but never heard back, so I was not sure if they were still in the business. now I can send them my bags with confidence :smile:

You may have to repeatedly email them, they aren't the best all the time with keeping up with follow up with bags that are sent to them. But the results are definitely worth the extra needed communication!