Before & After Transformation Photos

tamburger

Feb 22, 2011
Tried a quick search and it didn't yield the results I was looking for. But I am curious if any of you ladies have any photos of before and after make up--or pictures of half a face with makeup and the other half without. I've noticed a few of my friends posting this on instagram and stuff--and I thought it would be a fun idea for a thread. Anyone interested?! I don't want to post my photo on here and be the sole poster!! :smile:

(please ignore any typos! I am posting from my iphone!)

tamburger said:
Tried a quick search and it didn't yield the results I was looking for. But I am curious if any of you ladies have any photos of before and after make up--or pictures of half a face with makeup and the other half without. I've noticed a few of my friends posting this on instagram and stuff--and I thought it would be a fun idea for a thread. Anyone interested?! I don't want to post my photo on here and be the sole poster!! :smile:

(please ignore any typos! I am posting from my iphone!)

Bump...
Im alil curious to :biggrin: before and after and what products you use.. Moisturizer/powder/foundation/shadows/primers ect :smile:

Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but seeing as how people value their anonymity on the forums, i doubt many are willing to do so. Especially if it means exposing their less flattering side.

There are quite a number of taiwanese (or were they korean?) shows which are solely based on this concept though.

I'd recommend those.

i'll go!! here's mine from a look i posted in the FOTDS thread :smile:

7760022880_07626bdbcd_z.jpg

1q214x.jpg

Not a great picture. I think it looks so weird lol. I also had some trouble putting the two pictures together so that it would look like a whole. Anyways, left side is the make-up side and right side is without (apart from some brow powder that had not been removed properly, sorry).

1q214x.jpg

Not a great picture. I think it looks so weird lol. I also had some trouble putting the two pictures together so that it would look like a whole. Anyways, left side is the make-up side and right side is without (apart from some brow powder that had not been removed properly, sorry).

wow! your skin looks amazing :smile:

flsurfergirl3 said:
i'll go!! here's mine from a look i posted in the FOTDS thread :smile:

Nieners said:

Both you ladies look amazing with AND without makeup! I like how you both use just enough makeup to enhance your natural beauty without being over-the-top.

HPoirot said:
There are quite a number of taiwanese (or were they korean?) shows which are solely based on this concept though.

I'd recommend those.

Agree with HPoirot - there are a lot of Asian makeup blogs that have focused on before/after shots :smile: if you're curious, try googling "ling luan nini" ("灵鸾妮妮") for pics of a Chinese blogger who is really well known for transformations.

The explanations are in Chinese, but the photos speak for themselves!! (disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with her or anything, just saw her pics on a tumblr feed and was astounded by how different she can make herself up to be... )

nc.girl said:
Both you ladies look amazing with AND without makeup! I like how you both use just enough makeup to enhance your natural beauty without being over-the-top.

And I agree with NCGirl, too - both of you look great in the natural and made-up shots! :smile:

Those transformations are borderline creepy. She totally changed her look. I've never understood some of the Asian bloggers turning themselves into dolls with makeup, contacts and wigs.

Neiners and Flsurerfgirl - your transformations look great, fun and natural.

DC-Cutie said:
Those transformations are borderline creepy. She totally changed her look. I've never understood some of the Asian bloggers turning themselves into dolls with makeup, contacts and wigs.

Neiners and Flsurerfgirl - your transformations look great, fun and natural.

Yeah they're definitely crazy... The contacts and eyelid tape go a long way. I wouldn't advocate anyone actually trying to do this in their everyday lives, but I do think it's really interesting to see what's possible... I agree that the posters above have much nicer, natural pics! :smile: