Beenie's Bounty...check out my first reveal!

just go for it, it's pretty and on sale for 145!! correct? just go for it:smile:

$179. So I was DEBATING sending the black/brown flap wallet back (since I am on the fence) and getting it since it is the same price, but then I am thinking with the lil devil on my shoulder that I want both.:devil:

buy the cosmetic case and keep the black/brown wallet too, and then save on eating out or theaters or buying other things that you don't need but usually spend on, , just for sometime and enjoy the Gucci's...

that 's what I do :shame:

buy the cosmetic case and keep the black/brown wallet too, and then save on eating out or theaters or buying other things that you don't need but usually spend on, , just for sometime and enjoy the Gucci's...

that 's what I do :shame:

OR the best option, ask for more hours at my second job :graucho:. My girlfriend is debating her first Gucci and if she orders I can get the shipping for $5 since she'll split it with me.

Thanks everyone for all the kind words. If I knew how much fun a reveal was I would have tried to make it sooner. The cosmetic pouch got sold out from under me, so I guess I wasn't supposed to have it, but I'll be keeping my eyes open for another. And I am 95% sure the black/brown wallet is staying with me :smile:

And sure enough, my boss at my second job called last night asking ME if I could work more hours, which is my Gucci fund so I am sure you can guess my answer. She even KNOWS so she asks me by saying "are there any bags you're looking at?" She is SO bad! (p.s. I want a Mermaid Boston now!)

:tup:

Me, I was laid off, and now found a part time job, but is not enough, and my husband just let me have 2 Guccis per/year :smile: yeah right...

The mermaid boston is adorable, Beenie!!!
I'd would really love to have the Brown/Black Boston and the infamous Green/Red Heart Boston (without glue, of course), do you think that these could be in the next sale?

:tup:

Me, I was laid off, and now found a part time job, but is not enough, and my husband just let me have 2 Guccis per/year :smile: yeah right...

The mermaid boston is adorable, Beenie!!!
I'd would really love to have the Brown/Black Boston and the infamous Green/Red Heart Boston (without glue, of course), do you think that these could be in the next sale?

Actually, I lied, I want the Mermaid tote :biggrin: I am debating asking DH for it for our 5 year anniversary, but I MIGHT be a little out of control!

I am sorry you got laid off recently, but I am happy for you that you were able to get a PT one at least. It is so hard out there right now. I know sometimes I get all sorry for myself that I am working 2 jobs (for selfish purposes AND to help out with other stuff, like my mom and dad who are on hard times too) but then realize I am lucky to HAVE the opportunity to work 2, let alone one job. I hope things will get better soon and you can buy all the Gucci your heart desires :sunshine: As for the Bostons you want, I will keep my eyes out for you and if I ever see one I'll let you know. Have you tried calling any of the outlets for the hearts?

No I didn't :shame: , I've been just checking on the site all the time, but when they pop up, become unavailable in a second, I'm always late...so I ended up buying two tattoo boston, the red/blue and the Unicef version. (I ordered two totes as well, the large hawaii black/brown and the medium beige tattoo tote, but I have to return them this weekend :sad: )

thanks Beenie, you are so nice

So if I can find you the hearts will your hubby let you get it? :devil::angel:

I keep loving that tattoo tote that you got, but I think if I HAVE to choose I will wait for mermaid...

You're so nice too :hugs:

So if I can find you the hearts will your hubby let you get it? :devil::angel:

I keep loving that tattoo tote that you got, but I think if I HAVE to choose I will wait for mermaid...

You're so nice too :hugs:

Yeah I think he will, he is such a lovely husband, he gave the
Hysteria Messenger :love: when I have my baby but now he is mad about me becuase I ordered the tattoos instead of wait!!! anyways, I love the tattoos!!

I love the black/brown matching set. I think its such a great buy for the coming fall/winter season

You're killing me! I was sending the wallet back today! I am so torn. I LOVE the matching set BUT I think the wallet is so tiny for me. I am a Continental wallet kind of gal. Now I have no idea what to do and tomorrow is the LAST day I can mail it back...decisions, decisions...