Beenie's Bounty...check out my first reveal!

I like this wallet, but I have the Continental wallet with the "G" detail (in another color) and I think I like it so much better AND I feel like it is more functional, but I hated that one at first too, so I think I am going to keep this one...

Attachments

• box3.jpg
    box3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 47
My new hobo! I was between a few different bags and then when I saw this one it was LOVE at first sight :nuts: Introducing my large web hobo.

Attachments

• hobo.jpg
    hobo.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 44
Thanks for looking at my first reveal...I cannot wait for the fall sale to have another :graucho:

Any thoughts on whether to keep the small flap black and brown wallet? I really like (need) big wallets, but I am also a dork and like matching so I am not sure...for $179 is it worth it???

summer sale is not finish yet and you are thinking about fall sale??

shame on you :whistle::whistle:

(congrats on your adquisitions)

I know, I am SO bad. The worst part is that I am still kind of shopping the summer sale too ;). I am thinking about the cosmetic case for going out purposes when I don't need the huge bags.

love the matching boston and wallet! i didn't even realize they had a matching wallet! i love LOOOVE your web hobo.. i've been wanting one soo bad!

They are still up on the sale wallets. I have until tomorrow to decide whether or not to keep it and looking at the responses here I might have to keep it!