Been waiting for DAYs for this to arrive!

m-s-m-d

monkey-see-monkey-do
O.G.
Aug 28, 2008
A continuation of my July reveals, i did my 1st and 2nd....finally the 3rd arrival was waiting for me after I came back from a 3 week vacation - so this baby had to be revealed in Aug. No trips to UPS or long strip tease this time...just glad my long awaited Vert Thyme GGH Day and I are now together. :yahoo:

Attachments

• P1010769.JPG
    P1010769.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 88
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Welcome back!!!

Gorgy VT GGH Day! It looks great on you and has beautiful leather. Soon I may have to get myself some VT GGH!

You wear the Day style beautifully. You must be elated with all of your new purchases! The more you add, the harder it is to use them all, are you finding that out?!

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Now, we're VT GGH Day twins!! (Or, at least, until I sell mine ;))

No fluffy slippers, this time?

Congrats!

Yea finally! it came in while I was away MichK but I'm very happy with it! We are indeed twins for now :biggrin: i saw you have your baby up at bonz.
The fluffy slippers will soon pose with VT, just did quick shots today. :graucho:

Welcome back!!!

Gorgy VT GGH Day! It looks great on you and has beautiful leather. Soon I may have to get myself some VT GGH!

You wear the Day style beautifully. You must be elated with all of your new purchases! The more you add, the harder it is to use them all, are you finding that out?!

Thanks roey! glad to be back :yahoo:
I don't blame ya for having 3 VTs.. it is beautiful!! and you know how i luv GGH so this VT GGH is perfect - I am content for now :graucho: YOu should try out a VT GGH see how you like it.

how is you purse organizer workin out for ya? I was able to buy one (in-flight duty free of all places) and i used it on my Galet Day during my travel - works very well for me! YOu are right the more you add bag there's a delima everyday which one to use :biggrin:

Last edited:
Thanks roey! glad to be back :yahoo:
I don't blame ya for having 3 VTs.. it is beautiful!! and you know how i luv GGH so this VT GGH is perfect - I am content for now :graucho: YOu should try out a VT GGH see how you like it.

how is you purse organizer workin out for ya? I was able to buy one (in-flight duty free of all places) and i used it on my Galet Day during my travel - works very well for me! YOu are right the more you add bag there's a delima everyday which one to use :biggrin:

Wow, what a unique place to find a purse organizer! I love mine in the Day and City, but not in the PT. I like the bottom of the PT to sag a bit to offset the east/west shape. Haven't tried it in my Works or Midday yet!