been two weeks almost =[

she originally sent an email to not ask about transit times =[

I'm a bit sad cause her shipping and let trades shipping prices are both like $30 but I get let-trades in 3 days =[

well..she uses royal mail shipping..not trackable only sign for. I hope you will get your item soon .I am waiting for mine as well..I hope it will arrive sometime this month.

That is part of the reason that I don't like to buy from internationals. Last time I had to wait for 17 days for my package that was sent from UK.
Hope your package be here soon:smile:

Rebecca waits a few days to a week for payments to clear, or to make sure your payment is not fraudulent. I believe she does that for ALL buyers.

If you read her auctions, you should see:
"Due to a significant increase in the number of PAYPAL chargebacks through receipt of 'fraudulent' funds, I will now no longer post items immediately for overseas bidders. Items will be held to allow PAYPAL to advise if I am in receipt of fraudulent funds. "

After she confirmed that my package was sent, I received it within a week.

:smile:

I've waited over two weeks to get parcels sent airmail from overseas so hopefully your parcel is still on it's way. Plus things take much longer in the mail at this time of year.