Been to vegas lately...then i need u :)

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
So i must know, have you seen my future baby???

I know i can just order online or on the phone, but im one of the wierd ones that LIVES for shopping in the store!!! :smile:

And after seeing the stripes, i decided i MUST have this, the...Antigua Striped Navy Cabas MM!!!

Attachments

• striped bag.jpg
    striped bag.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 34
hehe thanks....i didnt LOVE the other color combos but this one just speaks to my heart (its going thud thud thud haha)

but i need to know if the stores have them in STOCK!!!! hehe Im going to vegas in a few weeks and I want it to be on my every evolving shopping list!! haha

That bag is soo cute! I hope you're able to find one in Vegas. You can always call 866-VUITTON and they can do a search of the Vegas boutiques to let you know which has the Antigua Striped MM ;)

thanks guys...i guess in the back of the mind i knew that but i wanted to know the answer now LOL! haha and according the website the lines are closed

haha man why am i so impatient!!! i cant wait to get that little sucker in my hand!

^^^

FYI--the pic you posted is not the MM , its the PM. I only point this out because you are interested in the MM, and the PM handles are really short, meant for hand carry. I have the PM.