Been to Coach a lot lately!

Rockst@r

Zeta lady forever!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2007
I am usually quite the saver, but I go through shopping binges. I've been to the outlet 4 times in the last month. I went to Philly Premium twice, and Atlantic City and Jackson Premium once. Here's what I got:

100_0328.jpg

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

DH was there 3 of the times. I know he thinks I'm crazy!

Yesterday I got the Rose Patent Zoe (medium?) for $83.99 and the Orange bag (need to look at the tag to see what it's called) for $31.99 at Jackson Premium. I intended to buy nothing, but I liked them both! (I haven't removed the tags on those yet!)

Does anyone else here go through periods of hoarding money, and then periods of spending??? Now I just need to get my Damier Neverfull and I'll be done for a while! Can't do it with DH around, though!

I save way more than I spend so I guess it's alright!

Love your haul, esp. the pink Zoe and the orange wristlet! Hope you get your Damier NF soon!

I recently "binged" on Coach (Parker Hippie, Brooke, and Maggie), so I'm now entering the hoarding phase (gotta balance it out!).

Great haul!!! I love your pink Zoe. They had them at my outlet last weekend, but I ended up getting the platinum patent Zoe but for that same outrageous price. I couldn't believe it! Enjoy your bags :happydance: