Jimmy Choo Been sold FAKE Jimmy Choo's on eBay!

Mrs.MaeBe

Nov 22, 2011
:cry: This is the FIRST time i have ever been sold a fake. I am so disappointed. Seller claims everything is authentic... yea right. These shoes are horrible!! They don't even feel like leather!!! They are plastic! The inside is lined in plastic! Even the sole had a layer of plastic over it! Someone has worn these shoes so the plastic rubbed off but still remains by the size and name stamp. Anyone have this same problem? I am beyond upset and want my money back ASAP!! :mad:

Mrs.MaeBe - I would hazard a guess that 99% of us have been down the fake route. This is why I am so thankful for the "authenticate this..." threads at the Purse Forum.

The Choo thread is here: http://forum.purseblog.com/jimmy-ch...choo-use-proper-format-shown-post-529794.html

Please read the first post of the thread (has the format and guidelines) and post your shoes there. Even if it is after the fact, the authenticators will take a look. Shoes are the hardest to give opinions on, but we would still take a look.

Also, take a look on the eBay forum for attempting to get your money back. They have some good tips on pursuing this type of thing.

Edited to Add: I just saw your Hall of Shame post. I cannot tell if they are fake from the picture. Can you post a real clear close up of the stamp on the sole, as well as a clear close up of the lilac tag inside the boot?

Mrs.MaeBe - I would hazard a guess that 99% of us have been down the fake route. This is why I am so thankful for the "authenticate this..." threads at the Purse Forum.

The Choo thread is here: http://forum.purseblog.com/jimmy-ch...choo-use-proper-format-shown-post-529794.html

Please read the first post of the thread (has the format and guidelines) and post your shoes there. Even if it is after the fact, the authenticators will take a look. Shoes are the hardest to give opinions on, but we would still take a look.

Also, take a look on the eBay forum for attempting to get your money back. They have some good tips on pursuing this type of thing.

Thanks! :biggrin: I am familiar with ebays policy on how to get my money back but i think i am more stunned by this seller REALLY thinking these were real?? Or maybe she hoped no one would be able to tell. Either way it sucks. I am waiting for her to reply to my email and then i will open a case

Edited to Add: I just saw your Hall of Shame post. I cannot tell if they are fake from the picture. Can you post a real clear close up of the stamp on the sole, as well as a clear close up of the lilac tag inside the boot?

you want me to post the pic in the hall of shame part? Do i upload to photo bucket first then insert the html code? Haven't uploaded onto the forum yet. Ive always been a lurker then decided to join ;)

mail-13.jpg

better pic