Been So Busy... Still Managing To Curate!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've Been So Busy with Growing My Businesses, Traveling, and Raising My 4 and 3 year olds, but NEVER Too Busy For the Acquisitions Game...

My Latest Pieces...

View attachment 3412678

View attachment 3412679

My Search Is Finally Over!!! The Minute This Piece Was Released A Few Months Ago, It Sold Out Immediately, But I'm Not A Quitter!!! I Now Have My iPhone 6s Plus Case in Caviar with Gold Hardware!!!

View attachment 3412683

View attachment 3412684

Couldn't Pass This Beauty Up!!!

I Pick Her Up Tomorrow As I Was Out of Town When My SA Reached Out, So I Don't Know the Details Other Than This Is The Large!

Thanks For Letting Me Share!

Attached Files:

mugenprincess likes this.
  2. Congrats! You found some really nice pieces!

3. Congrats on your new additions, especially the denim backpack ️ I love how the backpack has the denim and leather combo. Enjoy them in great health!

4. Thank you kindly!!! @SunBunny that was the selling point!!! I can't wait to see it IRL!

5. Congrats on these! They're lovely especially the backpack!

6. Enjoy your new beauties!!

7. Lovely pieces, enjoy!

8. Congrats, didn't even know Chanel made an iPhone 6s case!

9. Awesome haul you got

10. Thank you kindly everyone!!!! Here's a mashup of the backpack... Bighead Karl approves!!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468898166.944963.jpg

And I Couldn't Pass Up This Little Beauty...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468898222.250467.jpg

My iPad Needed Love Too!!!

11. Congrats, you got some beautiful pieces!