Been offered lindy 30 orange...should I take it? Help!

My first H bag was also an Orange Lindy 30 purchased in Paris last year! Congrats on your Lindy! I don't know about other bags in orange but I find all H bags in orange to go with everything, summer to winter ! I love mine soo much!

Agree with this and it was a surprise
Classic Hermes Orange really does go with everything
Year around

Loving my lindy and added a twilly... :smile: such a practical bag

65829295-6B50-4697-BFA7-6F683FDFA1C3-524-0000024F4C153FCF_zps2f0076c7.jpg

hello all..congrats on ur lindy orange,it's really a stunning bag! i already have an L30 gold,but my cousin offered me an L30 orange.. i think i'm gonna sell my L30 gold and get the orange. how do u think? is it get stained easily? thanks before for the reply

hello all..congrats on ur lindy orange,it's really a stunning bag! i already have an L30 gold,but my cousin offered me an L30 orange.. i think i'm gonna sell my L30 gold and get the orange. how do u think? is it get stained easily? thanks before for the reply
I prefer the orange lindy to the gold myself. I would think that they are about the same in terms fo staining but will let the experts chime in

I prefer the Gold lindy but I'm bias coz I love mine to bits and it's my most used H bag! I say keep the gold and get another one when you can. :graucho: