Been MIA from Coach for awhile and need help from you experts!

Cheekers

Coach Me
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
So I went in to Coach the other day to look around and really liked the smaller Coach Chelsea in the brown signature - is this called chocolate or brown? It was dark brown sig but with a third color mixed in, a creamish gold color. Anyone have a link to the bag I am talking about, if I am even making sense? Thoughts on this bag? I am normally not a sig fan but I want a bag that will hold up a bit better then leather for running around with the kids.

Thanks.

Well, I am not sure so that a signature purse will hold up better than a leather purse with the kids. For sticky hands is it easier to wipe off a leather purse or signature?

Thanks everyone. Must be the optic b/c it wasn't just brown, it had other color in it, sort of golden/cream colored C's too, as well as the brown. I know it was a Chelsea for sure.

Is it either one of these? Small optic hobo and small optic flap:

Attachments

• 10990_SVCH-1_d2.jpg
    10990_SVCH-1_d2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 10992_SVCH-1_d2.jpg
    10992_SVCH-1_d2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 36
that's probably the one...i feel like the pictures on coach.com do not truly represent the colors of the actual chocolate optic...i have the satchel in khaki and i thought it would be tough to take care of but actually it's been pretty easy...i've had it since june and it still looks brand new