"Been a little while, crocodile!" SSSSSSSSssssso glad to be back on tpf...(~Reveal!)

proffashionista

No 6-month pin 4 me!
O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
Still injured :tdown:but finally am getting on the mend.:tup: (Can actually sit at a computer for more than 10 mins at a time, anyway....)

And to get me out of the house and to treat me, my DH chauffeurred me to Coach and said, "Make Daddy happy!" (:heart:LOL) He wanted me to treat me since (in the past 3 weeks) I've only been out of the house to go to work when I can, and to see doctors and doctors and doctors!

Anybody wanna SSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssee what I got today?

First is a bag I returned in August and had the WORST returner's remorse. Well, outlet had her today for less than I paid in August, so it worked out great, anyway!

Black croc Alexandra--I love her smoosh and slouch! And her deep robin egg blue lining! (Sorry, no mod pics-I'm still in my leg cast:cry::crybaby::cry:smile:

Attachments

• Alexandra Croc Embossed_15384_1.JPG
    Alexandra Croc Embossed_15384_1.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 191
  • Alexandra Croc Embossed_15384_2.JPG
    Alexandra Croc Embossed_15384_2.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 148
But the REAL ROCK STAR for today is this next bag.... I nearly fainted :faint::faint::faint: when I saw her on the shelf! An SA told me today that she'd bought it this summer and just returned it this morning....wasn't on the shelf for more than 30 mins and voila! In my collection she went!

Introducing my new Kristin Python Drawstring Hobo! #14770!

I must confess, she's my first hobo in my collection! And I LOVE HER!

In fact, when we got home, my DH snipped tags off and said, "That one is not going back!" He loved it, too!

Attachments

• Kristin Python Drawstring Hobo 14770_3.JPG
    Kristin Python Drawstring Hobo 14770_3.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 238
  • Kristin Python Drawstring Hobo_14770_1.JPG
    Kristin Python Drawstring Hobo_14770_1.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 151
  • Kristin Python Drawstring Hobo_14770_2.JPG
    Kristin Python Drawstring Hobo_14770_2.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 121
  • Kristin Python Drawstring Hobo_14770_4.JPG
    Kristin Python Drawstring Hobo_14770_4.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 171
Oooohhhh goodies, loving Alex, feels great to get a deal.

Let's see the rest.........

ETA - Sorry to hear you're injured, get well soon. A new handbag or two will help you along the way!