"Been a little while, crocodile!" SSSSSSSSssssso glad to be back on tpf...(~Reveal!)

Ohhh , I have an LOVE the python drawstring too! It's funny that you mention your DH loving her because my hubby always coments when I wear her.

I actually didn't know that you were hurt! What happened! Glad that you are feeling a little bit better!

Congrats....I think I may need to get this one as well...

Hope you find what you are looking for! There are some real deals right now in the outlets! And with PCE at the same time, my head is revolving! (And so is my credit LOL!)

I am so glad you no longer have buyer's remorse! I love both of your new bags! (I just recently got the black croc Alexandra myself and I love her!!)

Congrats!!

So we are bag twins! Yeah! Yep, love that croc bag. The leather is so soft for a leather of that style.

ooh she is lovely, OMG, very very nice

you are so so so lucky,,,,,

i want mod pics, maybe you can get DH to model for you, lol

or model while you are sitting in chair , DH can take the pic

congrats on both finds and happy dance time, OH yeah

(i see the pics they are on page 1)

THANK YOU! Not QUITE as rock star as your kristin python, but close!

I can see them both are very stunning, congrats, enjoy and i hope you feel better soon:biggrin:

Thanks for your compliments and your well wishes!

Great finds! Both bags are beauties. Glad you got your black croc Alexandra back and at a better price! Love the Kristen and thought it was cute that dh snipped the tags! :smile:

And thank you, too! My DH is becoming a Coachie by proxy, I think?! Is there such a thing? If not, I think we invented it here?!

Niiice - you get the best stuff prof!! Bag sibling on the hobo, picked up the white woven a few weeks back. Enjoy.

OOOO, you got the white woven?! Lucky you! I love that bag, too. Right back at ya on the getting the best stuff--I love your taste in Coach, too!

Ohhh , I have an LOVE the python drawstring too! It's funny that you mention your DH loving her because my hubby always coments when I wear her.

I actually didn't know that you were hurt! What happened! Glad that you are feeling a little bit better!

Funny, I thought of you today when I brought this bag home. I remember how much I loved it in your reveal, and I'm not even sure I noticed this bag much til I saw you reveal it in your outlet finds--and then it was REALLY stuck in my head!

And thanks for your well wishes!

Congrats on your sssssssssssuper ROCKSTAR find!!! So glad that DH insisted on keeping her! I wouldn't mind finding this bag in the taupe (not sure of the actual color name) python one of these days.