'Bee Dior' peep toe pumps

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These are my milk leather cannage 'Bee Dior' peep toe pumps. They arrived a few days ago. I bought them for my wedding shoes. I love them...beautiful shoes that I can wear again once the wedding is over.

Just a few months before I can wear them for the first time...can't wait!!!

Attached Files:

2. Those shoes are fabulous!!! Love the bee on the buckle; so cute! :girlsigh:

I'm sure you will rock them on your big day!!! Congrats!

3. they're awesome! congrats! :woohoo:

4. Congrats on your wedding! The shoes are adorable. I have two pairs of the Bee slides and get many compliments. Wear in good health!

5. so cute ! are u wearing any other Bees for the wedding??

6. Ohhh, love the bees! and what a great idea for wedding shoes in stead of the 'usual' satin shoes :nuts:

Congratulations on your wedding and the shoes! :biggrin:

7. No, I am not wearing any other Bees for the wedding...just these ones!!! I liked them so much, I just decided that they would be cute and kind of different / unique for a wedding shoe.

8. Yeah, I thought they would be very cute for the wedding. Something different. I haven't tried them with my dress yet. My dress won't be ready for another two months...so I hope the leather will go with it....wish me luck.

9. those are gorgeous and the bee are so cute! congratulation for your wedding and for your shoes . i think its an exellant choice :smile:

10. Congratulations for your shoes and wedding! Love the bees!

11. Congratulations on getting married and in Dior! :biggrin: I am dying to see the wedding dress now...:graucho:

12. It's a nice simple dress. I love empire waistlines, so I definitely had to have that. And the new trend on dresses are side seam pockets, so I will have that as well.

Now thinking about it...I have the french designer theme going. The dress is by Cymbeline (Parisian designers) and now the shoes!!!!

13. Congratulations on the shoes and the wedding :smile:

14. Your dress sounds beautiful!

15. GORGEOUS shoes! *sigh* I want that and the matching tote...