Bedford Reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just love this bag. It's the medium Bedford in purple. I also have the large but it's huge for me so it's going back next week.

Pics to follow. iPhone pics are not that accurate with the color so I took with and without flash.

2. image-4095865821.jpg

Front of bag with flash.....it's really not this purple.

3. image-3693261993.jpg

Back of bag with flash.

4. image-242978440.jpg

Without flash.

5. I can't tell you have super soft this bag is. It feels devine! It is the perfect size for me.

I will move in next week, going away for the weekend to our lake house. No time to savor the moving in moment, you know what I mean?:smile:

I keep going in and looking at it, it is wonderful to feel this way about a new bag.

6. That is just gorgeous; I love the color! Isn't it nice when you find a bag that you're just totally smitten with? That's when you know it's true love!

7. So true my friend....so true!

8. What a beautiful bag :smile: how purple does it look in he sun? Maybe show is later after you move in? :smile:

9. This is a great bag! It's incredible how much the color changes depending on whether you used flash or not!

10. Thanks ladies.....it really is a gorgeous bag.

The color is amazing. I will post a few pics in the sunlight next week. I am at our lake house now so when I get back home I will take a few more pics.

Love my new bag.....I miss her already.

11. Really beautiful bag :love: Congrats!

12. Thank you!