Bedford owners, any ideas how to make it retain its barrel shape?

Hum, I recall reading an article regarding the same issue in a TW magazine, the author recommend those disposable chopsticks and a thick pair of socks or some erasers u can attach on top of pencil. Measure the diameter of the bedford, break the chopsticks accordingly-leave enough space for either thick socks or rubber eraser(attached to both ends of chopsticks), so u can make a support 'post' that stands vertical to prevent the dent. But i would try to find may be a jar lid w/same diameter or may be cut off some Styrofoam to support the dent.:shrugs:

Hum, I recall reading an article regarding the same issue in a TW magazine, the author recommend those disposable chopsticks and a thick pair of socks or some erasers u can attach on top of pencil. Measure the diameter of the bedford, break the chopsticks accordingly-leave enough space for either thick socks or rubber eraser(attached to both ends of chopsticks), so u can make a support 'post' that stands vertical to prevent the dent. But i would try to find may be a jar lid w/same diameter or may be cut off some Styrofoam to support the dent.:shrugs:
A jar lid sounds good! :nuts: But I have to find one that really fit well.

Ok, I tried finding one but it's either too small or too big, so hard to find a fitting one. :Push: I finally settled for a small plate wrapped up with some plastic bag. :P It is slightly too big but I kinda shifted it this way--> "/" so it fits fine for the time being. I think I need to find one that fits well, and get maybe three of them so I can place a few along the inside of the bedford.

Thanks a lot for sharing this! *hugs*

And for the record, I tried towel, tissue and shirts stuffed inside but it doesn't work well. :sad: I think it will work as a prevention but since my bedford is already dented, it needs something more extreme to give more pressure to sort of push the dent out from the inside. :sweatdrop: