Bedford Bowling Satchel or Hamilton Large

imfabulous

May 6, 2012
Dubai
I have a large Bedford bowling satchel and have just showed it to MK store that the stitching of the cellphone holders are coming off. They have agreed to exchange it to a new bag with same model or a different one. I am confused if I should get the same one Bedford Bowling Satchel Hunter Green or get an Hamilton Navy Blue Large in silver hardware? Or should wait for the Selma to come it in our local stores? Thank you.

covergirl913

Jul 14, 2007
I would try another one. I just returned a large Bedford in luggage color I purchased about 6 weeks ago from macys. I just wasn't feeling the bag from I pulled it out of the box. I've tried to convince myself to keep it but decided to get rid of it today. For one it looked so saggy and worn already out of the box. Many pics I've seen of this bag used on eBay looks absolutely dreadful. I decided if that's what the bag is gonna end up looking like then its not worth it. I have other MK bags where the quality is much better in my opinion.

imfabulous

May 6, 2012
Dubai
I would try another one. I just returned a large Bedford in luggage color I purchased about 6 weeks ago from macys. I just wasn't feeling the bag from I pulled it out of the box. I've tried to convince myself to keep it but decided to get rid of it today. For one it looked so saggy and worn already out of the box. Many pics I've seen of this bag used on eBay looks absolutely dreadful. I decided if that's what the bag is gonna end up looking like then its not worth it. I have other MK bags where the quality is much better in my opinion.
I appreciate your opinion. Will probably get a selma or hamilton :smile: would love to see pics of your bags