Bed stu quality

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I'm interested in these Bed Stu boots but have no experience with the brand and they're apparently not available in BNM stores. Anyone know about quality and comfort of Bed Stu?
61znX3sugWL._UY575_.jpg

I have a pair of sandal wedges, I bought them at Last Call maybe 7-8 years ago. They're super comfy and excellent quality, not sure if anything has changed.

I have a pair of sandal wedges, I bought them at Last Call maybe 7-8 years ago. They're super comfy and excellent quality, not sure if anything has changed.
thanks Swanky
one chat type website I found people were saying the shoes were cheap quality....but they got some good reviews too on other sites. You never know with shoes. For me even with a brand that works some styles can be uncomfortable

Yes, ITA. These are beautiful, the leather grade is excellent and the wedge is wood. They're not my style now, they look almost 70's-ish but I keep them because they're interesting and were so comfy that I just still love them, lol
I liked them enough that I looked for more Bed-Stu at NMLC for a year or so after purchase. Stinks they're not in B&M stores.

Bringing up an old thread. Does anyone have any experience with Bed Stu and the Lux finish, particularly the Black Lux that looks like it flakes off to leave raw leather exposed? Does that finish flake off easily? Also, does anyone have any knowledge about whether Bed Stu bags or shoes are faked, i.e. if preloved items are likely genuine? Thanks.

Bringing up an old thread. Does anyone have any experience with Bed Stu and the Lux finish, particularly the Black Lux that looks like it flakes off to leave raw leather exposed? Does that finish flake off easily? Also, does anyone have any knowledge about whether Bed Stu bags or shoes are faked, i.e. if preloved items are likely genuine? Thanks.
I bought the boots at the top of the thread and sent them back. they looked rustic in the photos but the ones I got were shiny.