Bed, Bath & Beyond Cicular - Featuring an H Kelly???

preppycowgirl

Boots and Birkin!
Aug 22, 2006
Okay, so I get the holiday BB&B circular and I'm flippin' through it....Thanksgiving is coming soon, might want some decorative stuff, you know how it goes...

Any way, I get to page 22 and what do I see?!?!?! :confused1:

An Hermes Kelly bag, in crocodile or alligator no less, hanging from an "over-the-door" purse rack ($9.99 if your interested). My immediate thoughts are:

1) Nobody with a Kelly would hang it on the bottom (sort of like "nobody puts baby in the corner!!" :P a la the movie Dirty Dancing) OR even hang it on an over-the-door rack (or would you?)

2) It's got to be fake...which is just plain sad to even feature it... :yucky: :yucky: :yucky:

3) I have no idea what the other bags styles are, so it could it be some stylist's or creative director's way to show off their bag collection?! ;)

Your thoughts?

Attachments

• BBB_HK.jpg
    BBB_HK.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 175
I'd never store any of my bags hanging by the handle. :wtf: If I was fortunate enough to have a Kelly, you can bet it would never, ever be stored any where other than the dust bag on a nice cozy shelf.

That was a pretty funny find! So how many of the $5 off coupons do you need to save up for the Kelly at BB&B? LOL! Yeah, like I would be hanging the Kelly on a door rack!:roflmfao: